bathymetric /ba-thi-ˈme-trik/ of or relating to measurements of the depths of oceans or lakes
What's this all about? ...Here's an introduction to this blog and here's a 30-second overview of the book itself

Thursday, May 31, 2018

One great thing about this project is that it has no deadline. It's also a terrible thing.

I am still here. I still want to complete this project.

There has been progress since 2016! I have 17 blog posts in draft form (for comparison, only 18 posts have been published here since 2013). The project is at a stage where it's hard to organize thoughts and decide what to do next.

Sector67 is moving to a new building, which we are renovating extensively. I have occasionally been helping with the construction. Sector deserves none of the blame for this project's hiatus however-- that's all me.





No comments:

Post a Comment